The 4 Essential Questions
|by Beca Lewis|
|e ISBN: 9780980659559|
Use the comforting and inspiring messages of The Four Essential Questions to become your own life guide.
Discover and eliminate useless, destructive perceptions and habits, and find freedom in your true spiritual nature and Unique Spiritual Blessing.
• Learn how to move through the chaos of daily life to your own place of inner peace and love.
• Get practical tools for dissolving material habits that keep you from your true spiritual nature.
• Feel the relief and joy of knowing that you can be free of all limiting habits and beliefs.
• Rediscover the Divine in all things, and have your own constant conversation with God.
The tools and ideas found in this book have revealed heaven on earth to thousands of people and will do the same for you.
"The Four Essential Questions is a ground-breaking, paradigm-shifting book... this book can be the turning point for anyone wanting to do more than simply find a formula to get what is wanted. Read it!" ~ Rhoberta Shaler, PhD, Founder of Sow Peace International, author of Wrestling Rhinos: Conquering Conflicts In The Wilds Of Work.
"Beca Lewis has written a thoughtful and deeply felt spiritual guide to dissolving the material habits that keep us from our spiritual nature... Bravo, Beca! Thank you for this."~ Chellie Campbell, author of The Wealthy Spirit and Zero to Zillionaire.
"Beca Lewis has found a road map to navigate our mental highways, bringing resolution to what we desire in life: harmonious relationships, satisfying work and wealth, as well as spiritual enrichment." ~ David Keyston, Pres., Healing Unlimited
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Beca Lewis’ mission is to shift perceptions to Spiritual Reality with an eye to provable and practical application. The Four Essential Questions takes its place among her other books as an inspiring guide to show us the way out of limitation and into the abundance and grace of the Divine.
Also Available at:
|Other Trans4mind eBook Titles|
|Comments & Reviews|
- Thank you for supporting our authors.