Reimagining Healthcare How clinicians and administrators reduce risk, waste and disjointed services
Reimagining Healthcare shows you how facilities create an enviable healthcare reputation and become preferred health care providers and employers.
This book examines:
- Current issues and trends facing healthcare;
- Why First World healthcare has come to cost so much;
- Why the existing healthcare model is unsustainable;
- The human side of these pressures;
- How improving the care experience – for patients, care-givers and administrators – reduces risk and cost; and
- Ways to help your team make their work enjoyable, efficient and higher quality.