MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Please read the criteria carefully before clicking “Inquiry to Submit”.
- All submissions will be evaluated on the ability of the manuscript to deliver Goodness, Truth, and Beauty to our readers. We publish fiction, non-fiction, children’s and YA titles that take the form of inspiring stories, triumph of good over evil, and are heartfelt and purpose-driven. Our titles also embody messages with heart and soul, spiritual meaning, self-improvement, self-empowerment, and goodwill.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for a reply. Successful applicants will be advised via email on how to submit their m/s.
- As we receive a large volume of submissions, you will be asked to fill out a form giving your name and email. An email will then be sent to your given email address asking you to state briefly your name, book title(s), genre, word count, intended market, and status of m/s (e.g. finished, edited, previous publication etc). It is our aim to improve your writing to a publishable standard, so tips on writing, editing, publishing, and marketing will be sent via email in the interim while we evaluate your submission.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTE: Based on the thousands of submissions we have received over the past 10 years, the chances of successful publication are limited. Most submissions are not successful on the basis of:
- Poor writing and/or presentation of the manuscript
- Unedited content (for help with editing, click here…)
- Poor understanding of book marketing (click to join the Business of Writing Facebook group)
- Unsuitable genre
- Author profile
- Poor pitch proposal (for help with developing your publisher pitch, click here…)
6. By clicking “Inquiry to Submit” you agree to the submission guidelines, including permission to receive writing tips via email, and acknowledge that DoctorZed Publishing and its staff retain the right of refusal to publish.
Please click “Inquiry to Submit“. PLEASE DO NOT SEND M/S at this stage.