About this Event:
Most people know what they don’t want, but very few know what they do want.
But the people who succeed in life are the people who actually know what they want and have made a plan to achieve it.
Most people, however, don’t have clarity of vision—they have mind fog: The No. 1 cause of non-achievement.
At the end of this workshop, you will have developed the tools for clarity and effectiveness that will help you to break through your barriers and transform your life.
The following topics will be covered:
- What effective people know and most people don’t
- The 3 M’s for personal and professional effectiveness
- The 7 Life-Segments
- The 3 barriers to being effective
On completing this course you will be able to:
- identify and understand your real reasons for self-limiting behaviours
- break the cycle of failure to become more productive and achieve your goals
- develop a high-performance mindset to live the life you want
- implement effective and efficient habits to improve work/life harmony and satisfaction
What others are saying about the BreakThrough Programs:
“The [Breaking Through] course has really helped me to break things down into manageable chunks so that I can deal with the business management side of things and get on top and not feel so overwhelmed.” ~ Kirsty Roney, Owner, PhysioWise
“I felt the course really motivating… this has helped me to get the tools to work through the next stage of my life.” ~ Deb Langford, SA State Manager, Cozwine
“Fantastic program. I wish I’d done the course years ago… I recommend it to anybody in business to attend.” ~ Darren Scragg, Owner of Valere People
Your High-Performance entry ticket includes:
- 120-minute session in an evening workshop
- Coffee and tea
- 25% discount on all future courses and programs
- Door prizes (*value up to $495)
- Networking opportunities
Book now to lift your mindset and achieve more…
Are you a business owner or responsible for managing a team? DoctorZed provides in-house procrastination busting workshops tailored for your needs. Contact DoctorZed or fill out the online form to see how DoctorZed can help your group or team.